Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / did u get all u wished for?
cabingal3
# Posted: 26 Dec 2013 14:00

did u get all u wished for at xmas 2013?
I surely did.i feel so blessed.my sister got my grandsons a playstation to replace the old one.
we have our grandsons with us till the new year.
garyo and I went to the cabin in December and had a great time and he got us both some pioneer and mother earth magazines to read and trade off and share ideas.i got him a lot of mug shaving soap.
it was a lovely time to be had by all.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 26 Dec 2013 20:17

I did. I managed to help my adult daughter with four your kids have a nice Christmas. The two oldest grandsons went shopping for their sister and brothers to work for me later. They enjoyed giving and that warmed my heart.

Just
# Posted: 26 Dec 2013 21:48

chance for a better life

cabingal3
# Posted: 26 Dec 2013 23:15

Just.i sure have been praying for u to be alright.still am.
OwenChristensen.sounds like u had a great xmas.
heres prayers for a good year in 2014.

rayyy
# Posted: 27 Dec 2013 07:12 - Edited by: rayyy

Oh yes,I sure did.Although it's been a bitter/sweet year but that's the way life is!You have to take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.
1479227_102012796691.jpg
1479227_102012796691.jpg

cabingal3
# Posted: 27 Dec 2013 13:37

Great and wonderful photo rayyy.looks like u have handfuls of sweet!!

ErinsMom
# Posted: 27 Dec 2013 18:33

I had a sad Christmas with Erin being in jail since April. BUT, I know where she is, she's warm and I can talk to her. Better than not knowing where she was weeks at a time.
But, we are all healthy, and were able to share Christmas with other family members including my husband's mom and dad (ages 88 and 92) who still live at home and my mom.

naturelover66
# Posted: 27 Dec 2013 19:54

Well, im very thankful. I have a job..... a healthy family ..... a horse and a cabin !!!! I didn't wish for a thing.

cabingal3
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 07:23

ErinsMom.I know what u mean.my daughter went to prison.shes maybe there till may.she got a year...sort of undetermined.i got legal guardianship of her kids.
I tried to help her but those drugs.i hate drugs.they ruin everyones life.
I am happy shes there.doing what she was doing...she was gonna get her head blown off.soo.I know she is alive,fed and the prison is pretty nice actually.soo we just have to get thru me taking her boys to see her.making them write her.
I know how u feel.i am dismayed cause I was on Netflix watching about meth.it showed our little city as one of the top areas for meth.
shes not taking classes offered to her in prison like NA.after seeing this documentary on meth on Netflix...I think shes got a tiger to fight when she gets out.and I don't feel she s doing all she can to over come her battle of being out on her own.
but right now.i am thankful someone else can deal with her.not me.

cabingal3
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 07:24

naturelover66.i am like u.gar feels bad cause he always gives me a nice xmas.this year...not getting felt nice.i am with u.
hugs cabi

Andres32
# Posted: 24 Jan 2014 16:55

Not yet, but I hope I'll get it this year

creeky
# Posted: 25 Jan 2014 09:14

i had a nice xmas with friends and family. and I got what I wanted. a break from the cold (staying in town for two weeks) and a new fancy european power inverter. not as powerful as the old one but it'll sing dance and do the laundry.

a friend is laughing at me because I wrote her talking about how quiet and smooth sounding the fridge is with the new inverter. apparently noticing the sound your fridge makes is odd?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.