Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Happy Ground Hog day-
old243
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 10:02

This is Ground Hog day. I just heard on the news , that our local prognosticator , Wiarton Willy did come out this morning and saw his shadow. I guess we are in for 6 more weeks of winter. They must have had to dig him out of the snowbank. The Bruce peninsula has been socked in with storms , most of this week. Roads, schools closed. I guess just a good old fashioned winter, for us.

I am in beside the wood stove , lots of dry wood in the woodshed. Life is good. Old2243

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 11:01 - Edited by: turkeyhunter

well General Lee did not see his shadow here in the south this morning ~~So SPRING is right around the corner....(BTW~~ I went to a friend's camp last weekend 35 miles south of mine) and his daffodils at his camp were budding... ( but we did have 7 deg this week and 4 inches of snow!!:confused

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.