Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / no mans land
cabingal3
# Posted: 12 Mar 2014 07:15

we have been enjoying a new tv show called ¨no mans land¨.
its pretty entertaining.
theres so many good tv shows on these days .they give me my nature fix till i get out there to our woods and the cabin.

Smawgunner
# Posted: 12 Mar 2014 08:53

Cool! haven't caught that show yet but will have to!

hattie
# Posted: 12 Mar 2014 12:44

I'll have to see if we can get it here in Canada. Thanks for telling us cabingal3!!

I got hooked on "Alaska-The Last Frontier" when it was on. Then I found out they are all millionaires and they live close to a big town that has a hospital, schools, grocery stores and even pizza delivery. *LOL* Heck, we are more isolated than they are! But I DID enjoy that show!

cabingal3
# Posted: 12 Mar 2014 13:37

ha ha ha.now thats funny hattie.
well i sure do love this new show.wow.talk about tuff going.sort of crazy living in the desert but me and gar live in the high desert but its up north.so its not like the Arizona desert where the temps get to be 120 degrees.
also this one fella on this no mans land show has ten kids and he hunts for gems to support his family.
its really a good show.i would die the first day just from seeing a rattle snake.ha ha ha.

cabingal3
# Posted: 8 Apr 2014 22:48

yes.i looked it up hattie.
Atz Lee and Nikos, still live on the homestead today.the others dont.

hattie
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 00:33

I've been enjoying No Man's Land, cabingal3. I can't imagine living in that environment. All those snakes and nasty crawly things, not to mention the heat!! You could never pay me enough to convince me to eat a snake. EWWWW!!!!! It is a great show though!

cabingal3
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 02:37

yes.gar and i watch.we are amazed at the same things hattie.that one man with the ten kids walking walking with a basket of rocks on his back.walking in tiny sandals.just amazing.
i would like to try a snake.
once me and gar were traveling in Arizona.and there was a cafe that had rattle snake and eggs for breakfast.i dont like eggs too much.i would choose rattlesnake over eggs anyday.
it is an interesting show.
jason hawk going to haul that murky water for his family to drink after they filter it.
pretty good show for teaching ways to do things i did not know about.i did not ever think anyone slurped water from a water hole either.i was always told and always read dont drink water from the wild.boil first.
jason and his dad were drinking water that looked like apple juice and deciding the flavor.i was thinking well.we probably wont see them on the next show.lol.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.