Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Time to put the long john's away!
neb
# Posted: 26 May 2014 18:13

From winter to summer. We really had a slow spring and that was fine with me but now is has got hot in a hurry. We had frost 3 morning in a row a week and half ago. I had the john's hanging by the door I guess I will wash them and have them ready for the end of July. LOL

bobrok
# Posted: 27 May 2014 07:48 - Edited by: bobrok

I'd keep 'em handy for the black flies. They're out in force here and we're living on Benedril.

SandyR
# Posted: 27 May 2014 08:21

I still haven't put mine away yet.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 27 May 2014 08:23

Oh boy it's hot here. It was 90 yesterday. We went for a drive and got some nice pictures of the ice on Lake Superior.

Owen

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 27 May 2014 08:46

what's long johns...lol

it's summer time...eating peach ice cream.

and BTW~~ try "under armor cold gear" ...it is less bulky and so warm.

neb
# Posted: 27 May 2014 18:13

I actually wear them for protection from ticks a light pair and it does help. I tuck pant legs in boots so those little buggers can't get to my skin. LOL

TH I still have a pair of shorts from the 60's haven't wore them out yet. A pair of shorts will last a guy forever here cause you can only use them a few times a year. LOL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.