Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Cat and car
groingo
# Posted: 23 Dec 2014 14:30 - Edited by: groingo

Came across this shot while on craigslist....definitely the cat is telling the car what it thinks of it, tail up, checking aim and fire!
00y0y_Pi3aQCraRH_600.jpg
00y0y_Pi3aQCraRH_600.jpg

Wilbour
# Posted: 23 Dec 2014 15:12 - Edited by: Wilbour

Hey! That's my car!

Not really but we had a '92 Saturn like just like that. Drove it off the show room floor then to the junker, 300,000km later. Was a good car. At the end if someone was following too close I just hammered it. It did not go any faster but is "smoked" the tailgater.

beachman
# Posted: 23 Dec 2014 19:14

We have 4 cats that we take to our camp and it is about a 3 hr trip. Any ideas for peace and harmony, or is this impossible? One or two usually are sick and froth at the mouth or pee and poop in their cages. Makes for a fun trip!

old243
# Posted: 25 Dec 2014 10:45

I don't want to be critical. but. One trip like that would be enough for me. We are in the country, our cat lives outside, has a warm catbox, in winter, lots of feed. and pet her regularly. No way she gets in the house. Hope you find a solution. Old243

creeky
# Posted: 25 Dec 2014 15:35

wilbour that is hilarious.

i cull, er, "non native predators." probably shouldn't mention that. but I luvs me my birds.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.