Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / better day today.
rayyy
# Posted: 22 Feb 2015 17:07

Finally a fairly nice day.The temp is at least in the high teens and it didn't snow much.My cold has finally let up enough for me to go back to work tomorrow so things are looking up..

rmak
# Posted: 22 Feb 2015 19:01

We were 32 degrees yesterday in Ohio. Up from -9 the day before. Felt like I could be out in a t-shirt. What a heat wave!
Glad you're feeling better. Always great to be on the back side of a cold. This weather has brought on a lot of weird respiratory ailments around these parts.

SandyR
# Posted: 23 Feb 2015 11:43

It was 27F yesterday. It's 1F now but the sun is shining.

hueyjazz
# Posted: 23 Feb 2015 15:54

How strange we now feel that temps in the 20's F range are now considered a heat wave for this time of year. We're days from March!!!!
The roof two buildings down from my facility collapsed over the weekend. I would have to admit the owner did not maintain it but when the thaw comes the weight of the existing snow will multiple. That's when the real severe issues will manifest.

rayyy
# Posted: 23 Feb 2015 17:10

Here is my red,white and blue picture for the week and the snow covered barn.The solar panels have stayed pretty clear of snow due to the angle of the panels and the fact that the panels face south and the wind blows from the west keeping them clean.
frosty_2015_007.JPG
frosty_2015_007.JPG
frosty_2015_001.JPG
frosty_2015_001.JPG

cabingal3
# Posted: 24 Feb 2015 08:03

6 degrees.no snow.
nice pics rayyy

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 24 Feb 2015 09:45

TX this am. 28F
TX?!
TX?!

creeky
# Posted: 24 Feb 2015 10:48

nice pics. blue jays and cardinals. oh my.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.