Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Selling our main house and moving into the cabin full time
Bzzzzzt
# Posted: 10 Aug 2015 14:29

My wife found a job in her field near our cabin and so we're selling the house in Kansas City and moving out to our little 7 acres in the woods.

I'm currently waiting (at 1:22 in the afternoon) for the 12:30 appointment to show the house. Yes, they're an hour late. I have had several of these appointments and I'm a little annoyed about it. Out of 5 made appointments, 1 has showed up and 1 has canceled. The other 3 have been no-shows. I don't have to be here when they show the house but I prefer to be. Most of our private stuff is gone and there's not much to be able to steal but I still just prefer to be around if I am able.

Our plan is to live in the cabin for the winter and then next spring start building a larger, more quality built place that is of the regular size variety. Well water is going to be our first priority when we sell this place as 300 gallons of rain water just doesn't last that long. Been an eventful year and seems like it's only getting more so as it goes along.

Kudzu
# Posted: 10 Aug 2015 15:02

Good luck with the new adventure.

naturelover66
# Posted: 10 Aug 2015 19:09

Congrats!! Your adventure begins.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.