Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Cookie Caper?
darz5150
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 20:04

I have a 9 year old granddaughter that is notorious for eating the last of the snacks/junk food, and always getting in trouble for it. When her mom yells out "Who ate all the cookies?!" She usually has the perfect answer like " It wasn,t me!" Or "How am I supposed to know?"
Well she devised a plan.
Today she licked the middle out of the last of the Oreos, then replaced it with mayonnaise and then put the cookies back in the jar! Brilliant!! Yes it was the perfect plan till her mom got home and decided to have some cookies and milk!!! LOL..damn kids.😱😲😵

bobrok
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 21:57

Lol!

I just used your funny story to lighten up the room a bit during a commercial break from the Republican debate.

I got laughs, so thank you!

bldginsp
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 22:26

Your granddaughter will make a good politician. She gutted the meaningful parts out of the core of the issue, and replaced it with bulls**t.

darz5150
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 22:37 - Edited by: darz5150

Lmao. Thanks to both of you for enjoying the story. But isn't it ironic, now I am watching the debate, you guys are watching it, and somehow I am wishing my 9 year old granddaughter was on the stage with them right now with a handful of Oreos!!!!

darz5150
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 22:52

Quoting: bldginsp
She gutted the meaningful parts out of the core of the issue, and replaced it with bulls**t.

You are very correct.. and just like the political situation going on now. No matter who wins, democrat or republican, sad to say......you don't know what ya got, til you put it in your mouth!!!!
And also her answer to her mom, sadly sounds similar to the debate answers.LOL
Quoting: darz5150
It wasn,t me!" Or "How am I supposed to know?"

bobrok
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 23:30

Well, it's over.

Please pass the cookies.

darz5150
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 23:46

OK, I am hungry too!
But just to keep the political satire/humor going:
After biting into the cookie my daughter asked " What the hell happened to the cookies!?!?!"
And my grandaughter replied: quoting Hitlery Clinton,
" At this point, what does it matter!"

bobrok
# Posted: 16 Dec 2015 00:27

Quoting: darz5150
Hitlery Clinton

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.