- Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Outsiders
Smawgunner
# Posted: 14 Jan 2016 22:33

New series. Looks good.
http://www.wgnamerica.com/series/outsiders

drb777
# Posted: 14 Jan 2016 23:18

Looks like an interesting storyline. Yet the primise of developing a new coal mine in the US is at least 7 years beyond being plausable. Obama has killed the domestic coal industry, and is quickly doing the same in the oil patch.

Enjoy the cheap gasoline and propane while it lasts, many workers have & will be loosing their jobs because of the flooded market.

But I do think the idea of a mountain community living somewhat independently and resisting the "authorities" will make for good view.

pizzadude
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 00:47

If it were a movie, definitely I'd be all up in that!
But I cant do series or sitcoms ...
Tell me how it turns out.
Looks good, interesting ...

Quoting: drb777
Obama has killed the domestic coal industry, and is quickly doing the same in the oil patch.

At least he isn't after our guns.

beachman
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 06:17

He won't take them. We''ll lose them. Remember, all it takes is one dog owner to let their dog leave poop in the park before you see the "no pets allowed" sign.

RichInTheUSA
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 06:37

Quoting: pizzadude
At least he isn't after our guns.

Not sure if Pizzadude believes the feckless-in-chief, or if he's poking a stick in the hornets nest just for fun. haha

Either way... looks like a good series.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 08:17

looks like a great watch!!! looking forward to it!!!!

pizzadude
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 10:05

Quoting: RichInTheUSA
poking a stick in the hornets nest

Here's to never getting stung🍻

Bevis
# Posted: 15 Jan 2016 14:49

Quoting: drb777
Obama has killed the domestic coal industry, and is quickly doing the same in the oil patch.

That prick is trying to do it to the whole country...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.