Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / A Day In The Life Of Molly
hattie
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 00:39

Our 4 year old chocolate lab, Molly, is pretty special to us. She really likes to help around the house so we decided to make a video of her. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/rpFGggl7Va0

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 01:56

Molly's such a busy girl! What would you do without her? That was so, so cute! Thank you for posting it and sharing with us! Yay, Molly!

stices
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 01:57

Thats a pretty awesome dog that you have there hattie. A well trained and good dog like that makes all the difference.

Steve_S
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 09:04

Molly is certainly a sweetheart... Give her a nice scruffle behind the ears from me, will ya....

Just
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 10:20

THOUGHS hattie's is nice people

Jebediah
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 10:35

That's one happy dog, they love to please. My dog is now learning to wipe her feet when she comes in, she's almost got it lol. Best regards.

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 10:41

Aww. She sure is a smart girl. Thanks for sharing Hattie.

hattie
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 12:30

Thanks for all the nice comments! We sure love her lots and lots.

Jebediah - WOW, that is a really good trick to wipe her feet when coming inside!!! hehehe....Molly's looking up at me as if to say "don't even think of it!" hahahaha.....

AK Seabee
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 12:56

I enjoyed the video Hattie. Thanks for posting.

manny
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 13:15

Could i rent her for a couple days?Just to clean up around here?LOL .She,s a beauty

Jebediah
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 14:58 - Edited by: Jebediah

Hattie if you want to teach your dog how to wipe her feet just place some treats or food on the mat and place a small towel over the treats...when she paws the towel to get the treats lift the towel off and reward her once she has mastered that just place the towel with no treats, when she paws it take it away and give her the treats....then place the treats on the mat and after a few more sessions she should get it. I have no doubt your dog will catch on very fast.

hattie
# Posted: 22 Jan 2016 18:55

Jebediah - That is GENIUS!!! Poor Molly....I think I just might have to try to teach her that trick!! Thanks so much for the tips on how to do it!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.