Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Super Bowl!
MtnManDan
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 16:42

Sorry I know this is not exactly cabin related... But some of us are from Colorado, and LOVE the Broncos! Anybody watching today?
Go Broncos!

neb
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 17:59

I will have it on but I don't have a favorite. I hope your team wins and good luck.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 18:15

Pizza in the oven, and I'm watching the pregame. Go Broncos!

Weird to think that I'm as old as the Super Bowl! I never thought about that before. Watching these MVPs being introduced, and growing up near Pittsburgh as I did, boy, did we have the Golden Years of the Steelers when I was a kid, lol!

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 19:03

Seahawks fan of course, but pulling for Broncos on this one. Papa Murphys deep dish chicken bacon ranch pizza cooking now. I will toggle back and forth between this game and the puppy bowl on the animal planet channel.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 19:09

Hmmm, I think Carolina got robbed by the officials on that big reception but, oh well. And touchdown, Broncos!

Backing up, Lady Gaga's rendition of the National Anthem was EPIC. My, my goodness.

bobrok
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 19:11

Im all in for Carolina!
Not an auspicious start tho!

Salty Craig
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 19:31

Go Broncos!!!

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 20:10

oh the super bowl is on??...I am watching the USA womins VS china "Curling " Championships....

adakseabee
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 20:11

I don't think I like Super Bowls anymore. Since I remember watching the first one while in high school, the 50th anniversary of the game is just another reminder of my mortality. Still, being a Giants fan, can't help but root for Eli's big brother - Go Denver, beat them upstarts!

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 20:55

Quoting: turkeyhunter
oh the super bowl is on??...I am watching the USA womins VS china "Curling " Championships....

The sport in which women sweep vigorously on ice? Hellz, come to Oregon next winter and I'm sure Cabi and I could set up some sort of competition on sweeping our walkways if you pay us. Gary O will hold the money. Hahahahahahaha!

naturelover66
# Posted: 7 Feb 2016 21:17

Lol. Turkeyhunter!

Haltzy
# Posted: 8 Feb 2016 11:50

Quoting: Julie2Oregon
Hmmm, I think Carolina got robbed by the officials on that big reception but, oh well. And touchdown, Broncos!

I quit watching after that call, very poor call and could have costed them the game.

bldginsp
# Posted: 8 Feb 2016 13:29

I thought it was a boring game. No down to the wire cliff hangers. Happy for Manning.

bobrok
# Posted: 8 Feb 2016 13:50

Quoting: bldginsp
Happy for Manning

Let's just see how many times he'll retire and decide to come back.

bldginsp
# Posted: 8 Feb 2016 14:05

If you win the Superbrawl, you think you can do anything. Retire?

bobrok
# Posted: 6 Mar 2016 12:22

Quoting: bldginsp
Retire?

Peyton Manning makes call to retire after 18-year career

URL

He'll be back, just like Arnold!

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 6 Mar 2016 19:04

Hmmm, I happen to have a pizza in the oven again, just like when this thread was started. I think I should lay off the pizza or I'll start to lose my girlish figure, lol!

Salty Craig
# Posted: 8 Mar 2016 08:00

Manning has retired. Congratulations to him for a vibrant career. I wasn't a fan, but he's the real deal. An icon to the sport. Best wishes.

Craig

Borrego
# Posted: 8 Mar 2016 08:46

Even though a Charger fan, I liked Manning. A class act.. Hope those nasty allegations aren't true.....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.