Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / A Tribute
Gary O
# Posted: 15 Feb 2016 10:39

There's an ol' man on here of whom I've gleaned many a tidbit of sage advice over the years.

Goes by the name of 'Just'

He's one to listen to

And it's easy

'Cause he don't use a whole buncha words.

Months ago (or years now?), when we were flushing out a newly found abandoned well, I was posting here in regard to testing the water.
'Run it awhile to get the spiders out, then taste it'
Heh. I love this ol' guy.

When he does get lengthy in replies, he'll interject a bit of wit to match that savvy of his.

His countenance has a wry grit about it, and the ever present squint in his eye (due to filtering out the sun from eons of plowing east of a morning) hides a natural joy of living.
A joy readily detected by grand and great grandchildren.

Yeah, it's a pleasure to know such folk.

But, I wouldn't sit down to a game of checkers with him.

nosir

He'd gut me without hesitation.

Keep a fire ol' man.

naturelover66
# Posted: 15 Feb 2016 12:43

I always enjoy just s posts . He adds to the wisdom and humor of the forum and is always knowledgeable.

Cheers to Just !

Lisa

Just
# Posted: 15 Feb 2016 16:39

Back at everyone . It's great to have friends !

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 16 Feb 2016 03:23

Always glad to see you weigh in on my dilemmas, musings, and odd girly wonderings, Just. You have wisdom to share and, obviously, a lot of patience!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.