Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / hobbies or craftings?
cabingal3
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 18:56

does anyone have any hobbies or crafts u do??
i crochet,knit,sew and bake .love to can.

Driftless Area
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 21:34

Fly fish, travel, read, hike, enjoy nature, garden; and, enjoy wine, micro-breers, cooking & good friends.

nathanprincipe
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 22:34

mostly fishing and camping, and really just creating stuff, seems like I always have a project going. Ive made a few small boats, and have done alot of home improvements

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 23:41

Like Nathan I like being outdoors and making stuff, Ham radios, woodworking, sheds, cabins.

I'm really excited about finally getting my own telescope. The night sky at the cabin is just stunning.

cabingal3
# Posted: 12 Nov 2010 09:34

some things i made.
xmas crochet
xmas crochet
shawl
shawl
my woods sweater
my woods sweater

hattie
# Posted: 12 Nov 2010 12:32

Nice work cabingal3....I have attempted knitting, but spend more time ripping it out and swearing then actual knitting. *grin* Hubby quietly says, "isn't this supposed to be a fun and relaxing hobby?" which just evokes more swearing and cursing.....I am always envious of people who can do it. *S*

I'll stick to cooking, writing and exploring the area. Hubby and I also have an unusual "hobby"....We look after the local cemetery....We have cleaned it up, repaired fences, marked the unmarked graves, posted a map of the graves, planted bulbs, put in benches, and weedwacked the undergrowth. Kind of an odd hobby to have but we enjoy it, and let's face it, we are kind of odd ourselves. *grin* We have even fenced off an area for ourselves for when we need it. We call it our "tomb with a view" as it overlooks the river valley.

cabingal3
# Posted: 12 Nov 2010 22:42

Hattie.i love what u and hubby do together.I would like to do this myself.I think cooking and writing and exploring are as good as any hobby or craft can be.
thanks for sharing.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.