Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / The Builder's Blues (Blues Songs)
Steve_S
# Posted: 13 Apr 2016 17:09

Hey folks...

I'm an R&B Fan and well listenin to some #1 BHlues today & hearing this song, I got the idea to start a Thread were people can post the Favourite Tune related to Cabin Building, Logging, workin on the homestead and pretty much anything along those lines:

Youtube Kat Baloun - Crosscut Saw (video Jyrki Kallio)

Youtube "Log Cabin Blues" by G.H. Green (Xylophone)

YT: 'Log Cabin Blues' BLIND BOY FULLER (1935) Ragtime Blues Guitar Legend GOOD SCRATCHY

YT Mercy Dee, Lonesome cabin blues For the old single SCRATCHY 1935

creeky
# Posted: 13 Apr 2016 18:56

thx Steve.

Among my chores today was putting two speakers up on the ceiling in my studio. Yup. Out of the way.

sounds great. and Mercy weren't those tunes sounding good.

have you ever been way out in the country?
speakers on the ceiling
speakers on the ceiling

Steve_S
# Posted: 13 Apr 2016 19:07

YW Creekster.. Ahhh tunage enablement is an essential requirement IMO....

I love my R&B and when it comes to good Ol Scratchy, well there just ain't no substitute. Someone was just telling me recently that some studio in the Big Easy is setting up to record using vintage tech, complete with the rough. Somehow R&B just isn't right if it's crystal clear studio sound...

While most of my old Stereo followed the Dodo's I still have my Sherwood Pro amp which needs repair and my Cerwin Vega DX-1's which can seriously kick out the tunes.... We are talking open the windows 1st lest the Sound waves blow them out, capable. Then there's those big #'s which my batteries would not appreciate.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.