- Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / 13 YR Old Invents Free Energy Harvester
rockies
# Posted: 6 Sep 2016 20:50

http://www.ktvn.com/story/31260413/13-year-old-creates-energy-harvesting-device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRlbXUIscg

rockies
# Posted: 8 Sep 2016 21:10

I'm surprised nobody commented on this. Back in the early 20th century Nikola Tesla was one of the world's most brilliant inventors. He rivaled Edison in the scope of his thinking.

Since then one of the Holy Grails of science has been the discovery or invention of a "free energy" device. This would be some kind of a motor that relied on no outside force to produce power. No wind, water, sunlight, fossil fuel or battery would be used. Not even hand winding to get it started. Some of the world's greatest scientists in the last 120 years have worked on this with no results and a 13 year old boy did it.

Imagine being 13 years old and going down to the library or onto the internet and reading some basic information on Tesla and his energy designs. Then he went out and bought $14 worth of wire, used an old coffee can and a spoon and then plugged a strip of lights into it and it caused the light to shine.

This device is pulling energy out of thin air from the natural electro-magnetic grids that surround the earth. No outside force, no batteries, nothing but a coffee can that sits there producing energy for free all the time - summer or winter, day or night.

Imagine if you built one using a 55 gallon oil drum. Could you power your entire house using no fuels or batteries?

bc thunder
# Posted: 8 Sep 2016 23:05

He didn't invent it.

Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 8 Sep 2016 23:11

This boy is about to be the richest person in history.... or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

RichInTheUSA
# Posted: 8 Sep 2016 23:35

Who is John Galt?

Steve_S
# Posted: 9 Sep 2016 07:50

Like Earth Batteries, they work and much is possible but there is no profit in it.... I think it's great that this young fellow did it, got the airtime (recognition) and plans to keep going forward. Definitely TWO THUMBS UP !

I have seen a working Real Bedini Generator which does as advertised- great concept and lot of potential. Interestingly, Mythbusters built their own version and purposefully omitted some parts and flubbed the specs resulting in a TV Fail ! While John & Jane TV Viewer would have no way of knowing that, I was already deep into looking at the plans, schema and tolerance specs, so it was painfully obvious. I might still try to build one as a small hobby item and at least now the rare earth magnets are cheap (compared to when I first got interested).

There will always be denialists of one sort or another... Wasn't that long ago that people thought if a train travelled faster that 50 MPH their bodies would fly apart...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.