Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / do u have any workout system?
cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 00:04

do u have any workout system for while u are in town?? we sit here day after day with torrents of rain about us every second and it is easy to sit and to putter about but we are talking of getting a workout plan to get us ready for when we go to our woods next.we will be building and we will be wimps.anyway.i am going to try to start serving oatmeal for breakfast and more veggies and fruits.we need to walk more.we will.just wondering if anyone else has this situation?

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 00:24

Walking is good because you will be doing a lot of that at your cabin. I try to ride my bicycle to work as much as I can. It is about an hour round trip.

cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 14:29

MikeonBike.a motorcycle or a bike??
we need to get going on exercise and eating better.
walk walk walk.tonite is the start of a new way.

cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 15:01

well heck.u said bike.heehee.sorry.i always think you have a motorcycle.i think u do.well .we are gonna start eating oats and veggies and fruit.

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 15:28

Yeah, I have two motorcycles and four bicycles but riding the motorcycle to work doesn't improve my health.

cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 15:33

well it may very well improve your health Mike,if u enjoy riding them to work.it may be a pretty good item for improved health.

Borrego
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 21:32

http://www.fitnessanywhere.com/
This TRX system is a great new product. I found out about it at my gym and plan on making it my 'cabin workout' once I learn it. It was developed by a Navy Seal for use in Iraq and was used by Drew Brees for his shoulder rehab. I have used it personally a few times and it can be as tough or as easy as you want to make it. It can be very hard and definitely has a learning curve. Worth a look if you're serious!

Rob_O
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 22:26

Borrego, is there any elastic in that system or is it just nylon webbing and some handles?

Borrego
# Posted: 14 Dec 2010 21:28

Nylon webbing and handles. You use your bodyweight. It is really a different system. I was skeptical until I tried it....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.