Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Muddy truck tires
paulz
# Posted: 24 Oct 2016 13:38

When I leave my property I track mud down the paved road off my mud and snow tires, two long strips. Not really into washing or hand cleaning every time. Was thinking maybe driving over a piece of metal fencing or something at the gate?

Asher
# Posted: 24 Oct 2016 15:19

the only thing that will work easy and quick is to leave it in 4wd and stomp the throttle, spin off the mud just before you hit the road and move on... the problem is you will be flipping the mud onto your truck...

What I do if the tires are coated is drive down the side of the road in the grass for a short distance and let it fall off there is possible..

Just
# Posted: 24 Oct 2016 17:19

farmers are often ticketed for mud on the road . A good cop gave me 5 minutes to clean the road last week we keep a tractor and blade close by ...

paulz
# Posted: 24 Oct 2016 19:47

Thanks for the replies. Not much shoulder but I can get one side off the road I think.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.