Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / my bread and butter money.
cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 14:34

me and mr.santa claus.heehee.will build our new cabin to live in and cook in.the old cabin is the one u all have seen.we will change it into a xmas land.we will have a xmas tree inside the cabin decorated with all the crochet and knitted ornaments i made while stuck inside the cabin in the winter.
i will knit and crochet slippers,hats and mittens and gloves .we will sell these too in the santaland house.anyway.we will have a wood stove in the center of the cabin with rocking chairs by it and all the cabin will be filled with pies and homemade breads and cookies and goodies we have made.mr.santa can join in with some handmade wooden items he has tought up to do.we can post a sign that says santa land from the main road ...it will have to be in the summer.i do not know if ole gar will mind wearing red velvet shorts and suspenders.i will wear a mrs.santa dress and apron and we will be working about our cabin.this is my plan for some summer fun and some extra monies.what kinds of ways can u make some money out on your propertys.

cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 17:58

hmm.i am serious. i think it would be fun.the land is in a tourist area.and i think this would be so cute and a way to sell some goods.u all probably have more normal ways to make monies and especially if u live on your land now.

hattie
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 19:15

That sounds like fun cabingal3...You'll make your own "Christmas In July" thing. *S* People love to buy home made goods. It sounds like you and Mr. Claus have many talents, so why not share that with others?

We built onto our cabin and made a 3 unit motel for extra income. It has worked out well for us. Some people earn money taking folks on goldpanning excursions where they teach how to gold pan. I don't know how successful they are, but it sounds like something that would be fun to do. There is something very satisfying when you can be your own boss and make money doing what you enjoy. Good luck with your plans cabingal3!! I think your ideas are great!!!!

cabingal3
# Posted: 13 Dec 2010 19:43

well hattie.i think this is wonderful what u two did.adding a 3 unit motel on to your place.i had the idea once of building several hunting cabins.no one could hunt where we live but they could stay there in the nite and sleep and then go hunt in the day.that was one idea.I know we have the mushroom hunters up there and maybe we could learn this and join and make good monies.oops hubby is home.gotta go.be back on later.hugs!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.