Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / UFO's Buzz President Elect Donald Trump's Plane
rockies
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 19:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZaI92cbYw

Look at sections 1:45 to 1:55 and 2:45 to 2:55.

Good old Fox news.

Smawgunner
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 19:56

I think you've been drinking

bldginsp
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 20:13

Definite proof that Trump and all of Congress are shape-shifting lizards from the planet of Nibiru (which runs a 6,000 year elliptical orbit around the sun, was last near at the time of the Sumerians, and will return soon) who are plotting the takeover of planet Earth to enslave all of mankind to work in gold mines while they convince us they are gods and make us repair the pyramids which were originally designed as strategic weapons to fire concentrated energy beams at Mars to fight the alien species there which attempted to colonize Earth at the time of the Egyptians and created Atlantis but then the Egyptians zapped them with the pyramids but they went into hiding and formed the basis of the illuminati in Babylon which since then has been secretly directing political actions from behind the scenes in the Vatican and were behind the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, Iran-Contra, 911, Obama's birth on Pluto and fluoride in toothpaste.

Steve_S
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 20:21

[riding down the beach in the last scene] Oh my God... I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. [falls to his knees screaming] YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!! (camera pans to reveal the half-destroyed Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand)

rockies
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 20:40

Yeah.........the little silver discs whizzing past the plane........on the film......which are obviously other planes.....or weather balloons, or swamp gas (wait, he's draining the swamp). Yeah. Too bad nobody had a video camera pointed at them. Then we'd know.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 25 Jan 2017 21:53

I didn't watch the video and based on bldginsp comments, I believe I won't. LOL

We really should get together at my cabin and drink. Maybe even a group hug?

Salty

Littlecooner
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 10:18

Salty, you are correct. It is obvious from reading these post that the drinking party has started somewhere without us. I did not watch the video either.

Gary O
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 11:09

Quoting: Salty Craig
We really should get together at my cabin and drink. Maybe even a group hug?Salty

Keep yer mitts to yerself
whadya got to drink?

.....OK, maybe a hug, one quick one

bldginsp
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 12:42

I like to hug my beer (hic)....

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 15:52

bldginsp

Bwaahaaahaaa chugalug chugalug

NorthRick
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 17:04

Ha! I had the opposite reaction. I wasn't going to watch but had to after the comments. UFO's for sure.

I'm not the hugging type but I do like beer and whiskey.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 17:24

Trump thread disappeared.

As predicted

Someone got offended.......

Littlecooner
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 17:49

I spent quite a bit of time this morning writing a nice view from me on the Trump thread. now its gone. Just what are the rules on this forum? I was extra nice to not say anything offense and enjoyed each others views. I felt like "family" to our forum. Somehow, since my post is the one that got it all deleted, I feel offended.

Shadyacres
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 17:49

Yeah Salty, looks like if a thread is making fun of Trump , its ok but heaven forbid if certain people get offended then all bets are off.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 18:47

I should start a wonderful topic about flavored jelly beans. Would be a real hit.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 18:49

The Democrats haven't been this angry since we freed their slaves.

bobrok
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 19:07

We really should get together at my cabin and drink. Maybe even a group hug?

Salty, this spring when I'm driving I-81 north on my way back home I'll be laying on the horn all the way from Roanoke up past Winchester.

When you hear me flash a light or something. We should meet!!!!

Smawgunner
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 20:50

Maybe if the thread had an "enter at you're own risk" disclaimer....so we're not sued or something.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 21:23

bobrok

I'll buy ya lunch. We could be best good friends. It would be fun to meet. I'll post a junk email address so we can communicate.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 21:25

Maybe a section called "Fireside Chat" (sounds so cabiny, OK, made up word, but you guys get the idea... ), think of all of us setting around a fire at our cabin, chewing the fat with fellow cabineers. It can be off topic or political etc, but always very cordial.

Everyone in here has always been kind to one another, even if the views were different. I have never seen ugly post back and forth from my fellow cabineers.

Gary O
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 21:40

Quoting: Littlecooner
I spent quite a bit of time this morning writing a nice view from me on the Trump thread. now its gone. Just what are the rules on this forum? I was extra nice to not say anything offense and enjoyed each others views. I felt like "family" to our forum. Somehow, since my post is the one that got it all deleted, I feel offended.

We are family.

Heh, ever go to a huge family reunion gathering?
Don’t know about anyone else’s, but things can get outa hand.
‘Course, my family is Irish….
Lotsa hugging and fist fights.
And that’s just the grammas.

anyway

Folks are rather sensitive in regard to this election.
Compulsion to enter a thread called ‘Trump’ is too strong for some that should’ve just ignored it….even though every comment was civil.

Good effort though, while it lasted.

I really like Toy tech's suggestion of a 'Fireside Chat' thread, or section.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 21:41

If you guys want to contact me,

lovetogoofoff@gmail.com

MtnDon
# Posted: 26 Jan 2017 22:10 - Edited by: MtnDon

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech
I have never seen ugly post back and forth from my fellow cabineers.

There was a person a number of years ago. I don't recall the user name. I'll be as polite as I can and simply refer to him as the dickwad. He presented a series of drawings/pictures and asked some questions. He did not take kindly to me when I pointed out his walls full of windows provided about zero bracing. He was rather incendiary is his responses and made personal threats. Nothing came of it but it was freaky.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 27 Jan 2017 08:48

Quoting: MtnDon
There was a person a number of years ago.

I never seen it, but I did hear/read about it.

I consider everyone in here friends, regardless of political leanings.

I am done with my cabin, so I cant offer much more here except just reply to others asking for help now, advice or updates on my place it all. I miss not having a cabin to build.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 27 Jan 2017 09:43

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech
I am done with my cabin, so I cant offer much more here except just reply to others asking for help now, advice or updates on my place it all. I miss not having a cabin to build.

You can always build a second one

Gary O
# Posted: 27 Jan 2017 09:47

Or

move to it

(you WILL have plenty to talk about)

bldginsp
# Posted: 27 Jan 2017 14:32

Quoting: Littlecooner
Somehow, since my post is the one that got it all deleted, I feel offended.

I doubt it was yours that got it deleted. Cabinbuilder has a tough job balancing all factors- bet he (she?) didn't anticipate this kind of thing while making a nice little website about building cabins...

But remember that the definition of something being offensive is not whether or not you believe your action is offensive, it's whether or not someone is offended. Doesn't mean you did something wrong if they are offended, but we all perceive things differently. If any of my remarks offended anyone, I apologize.

We are certainly a diverse and interesting group. I respect you all and enjoy hearing from you.

However, if we all do ever meet and have a group hug, I would just ask that everyone wear clean clothes and bathe at least one day in advance.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 27 Jan 2017 14:50

You can always build a second one

Quoting: Gary O
Ormove to it(you WILL have plenty to talk about)

Yes, the option to move out there after retirement is something we have been rolling around and if we did, I would have to build another one. The one I have now is to small for us and 2 bulldogs.

I would love to build my own home for retirement. Single level, no crazy roof pitch, small enough so the kids can never move back, and cheap to heat and cool. Detached shop too.

My existing unit could be my ham shack or guest cabin.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.