Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / This could be fun!
Smawgunner
# Posted: 8 Jul 2017 19:40

https://bugasalt.com

Haven't read the reviews yet though.

FishHog
# Posted: 8 Jul 2017 21:41

I've had one for 5 years now. They are a riot

Jabberwocky
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 10:15

I wanted one so bad, but the wife said "no" because she didn't want to clean up salt everywhere

NorthRick
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 11:45

The electric tennis rackets are a hoot too.

ColdFlame
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 16:35

Two of my buddies have them - they work quite well for spiders/flies and various other bugs.

The amount of salt used is minimal, so you can tell your wife she doesn't have anything to worry about @Jabberwocky!

Jabberwocky
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 18:58

ColdFlame

I know, I told her that! But then again, the amount of salt is directly proportionate to the amount of times the gun is fired... I think she knows me too well and THAT'S the real problem

FishHog
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 19:11

so you actually asked your wife before you bought one??????

I've always figured "forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

paulz
# Posted: 10 Jul 2017 22:44

Can you shoot salt onto your meals with it? Gives a new meaning to 'pass the salt'.

Bushwhacked
# Posted: 11 Jul 2017 12:08

Too cool!

Jabberwocky
# Posted: 14 Jul 2017 09:49

FishHog

Yeah, my problem is my wife and I are such good friends that I instantly have to share my enthusiasm about something when I first run across it... What I should've done is hit the "Purchase" button BEFORE I showed it to her. Otherwise she makes me listen to some dude named "Reason." He really gets on my nerves... always getting in the way.

NorthRick
# Posted: 14 Jul 2017 12:24

No kidding. That guy Reason can be a real killjoy at times.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.