Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / New guy here
Bucky Badger
# Posted: 22 Feb 2011 21:09 - Edited by: Bucky Badger

I'm Fred (44) from Madison Wi. We have 6 acres Near Wonewoc. It's not much, but it's ours

..I spent 4 hours reading everything in this forum yesterday..I was blown away by all your pics of you guys building your cabins! This is an awsome place. I starting building a shed (16x22) that we will turn into a cabin in the future. We have a camper on the lot for now. i'll post pics in a few days of my progress.

One question tho. I see everyone uses thumbnails for pics. Is it possible to use imageshack or similar to host the pics and have them appear in the thread in ....lets say 640x480?

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 22 Feb 2011 21:24

welcome Fred----
try to host/post with photbucket..........(it's free)
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PIC'S.

cabingal3
# Posted: 22 Feb 2011 22:13

Welcome Bucky Badger! a big hello from Oregon.
i know ,i agree that the cabins everyone has built is so great.i am the gopher and hubby is the brains so i really cannt discuss alot of the posts on building but i do love the woods.and cabins.6 acres is pretty nice.thats a pretty big shed.wow.sounds wonderful.ours is smaller but we are getting ready come spring to start building a bigger place.welcome

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.