Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / What Happened?????
hattie
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:05

Woo hoo...Looks like the site is back safe and sound. *lookin around and dusting things off a bit*

Geesh I was going through small cabin forum withdrawl over here. Hubby was ready to put me into rehab. *LOL*

Glad to see the site is up and running again.

nathanprincipe
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:07

yea that was weird! thought it was just my computer

hattie
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:20

I'm just glad it's back. *relieved sigh* Personally, I think it was those ants of GaryO's...Little critters'll go anywhere. *s*

Time for bed.

bobrok
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:22

Egad....forum withdrawal is not a pleasant experience, but the interim has taught me several valuable things:

1) I saw Michael Jackson's kids on TV and, gasp, they look normal and don't walk around with their heads covered anymore.
2) I dislike Lindsey Lohan and Charley Sheen even more now than I did 3 days ago.
3) several dictators have been or are in the process of being deposed with maybe a few more to follow. Freedom perhaps for the masses but sticker shock at the gas pump.
4) if the price of gas continues in the direction its heading I am moving my cabin to my back yard.
5) cabin builder may want to ban all of us US citizens permanently from the forum now that we sent Randy Quaid to Canada.
6) it's good to be back.

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:33

Hi, my name Michael.

I'm a Small Cabin Forumaholic.

Damn the withdrawal was hell.

Now where is that scotch?

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:42

Sorry for the downtime, folks.
Looks like my ISP had changed few technical things...

Glad you are taking it with a good dose of humor... and/or scotch. ;-)

rayyy
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 04:10

Yahhhh,thought you-uz mad at us or sumpin.lol

cabingal3
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 05:46

Old Gar was having major withdrawl.hee hee.
he even started a group of his own.snicker.He made me take my sparkle pony avatar off his group.snicker.
Gar would really not like scotch.he is really an big burly ole oreo eating,oreon dunking sort of fellow.lol.glad we are all back.

Gary O
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 06:57 - Edited by: Gary O

Quoting: cabingal3
Gar would really not like scotch.he is really an big burly ole oreo eating,oreon dunking sort of fellow.lol

Thank you for that my pet.
'Tis true, 'like' is not the word...love would be much more appropriate.
It appears that there are still a few secrets left intact in my den.
(I swore off oreos months ago, and we won't talk about the double stuff feeding frenzy you and the grandkids had last time...)
Sheeeesh, wimin
.....and we won't mention your pint of 'toothache medicine' in the bathroom cabinet either

bushbunkie
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:02

No kidding, folks...talk about withdrawal!!
The site went down on me when I was trying to download a photo...thought I" broke the website!!"

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:11

glad we are back online for sure............
thought it was my puter..........LOL
i burned brush all day yesterday for the new cabin spot.............and i had no one to tell.......LOL

bugs
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 09:30

I thought cabinbuilder was a die hard Maple Leafs fan and when I mentioned that the Leafs had not won the SC since 1967 it was too much for him and he pulled the plug....at least on me.

When it is -36C (only 4 degrees to go before we reach the magic -40c/-40F) and the wind chill makes it feel like -49C it sure is nice to sit in front of the fireplace wiggling my toes and virtually visiting with the folks here.

Yes I was in withdrawal... Had to talk to the lady wife lol.

Youngster
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 09:55

I signed up and the site goes down the next day. I thought y'all didn't like me or something... haha

Erins#1Mom
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 20:10

I have been beside myself with worry. What if I could never read another post? The faithful members are my heroes. You have done what is my dream. In my world, this site is one of the few pleasures I have. Isn't that sad????

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 20:13

Quoting: Erins#1Mom
Isn't that sad????

Naw, just a bit of cabin fever. Most of us have it except for a few that can get into their camp this time of year.

Gary O
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 21:30

Cabin fever?
Withdrawal?
Abandonment?
Rejection?

The noun, one must have the noun!
Delirium tremens!!!!
Delirium tremens!!!!

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 25 Feb 2011 22:27

I tried that but it didn't flow fast enough. It was strangely satisfying though.

squirrel
# Posted: 26 Feb 2011 10:01

it was so sad I felt like I had lost my friends like the others i was having withdrawals thought what have i done?who do you call ? oh it was bad so much info here and I thought you can't find it anywhere but here Glad its back Hey guys sure did miss yall

naturelover66
# Posted: 6 Mar 2011 11:11

omg...... I thought it was my computer !!. Then i thought maybe the one and only group of ppl i can chat with about my cabin obcession were all gone.
Logged at at the bosses office......... HUGE relief.
Glad to be back.

Naturelover66

bobrok
# Posted: 6 Mar 2011 11:43

We all need a big group hug.

Xplorer
# Posted: 7 Mar 2011 16:57

just watch where you put them hands! LOL

Gary O
# Posted: 7 Mar 2011 17:03

Quoting: Xplorer
just watch where you put them hands!

That would be grope hug.....totaly different forum........bigger cabins

bobrok
# Posted: 7 Mar 2011 17:19

Touche, Gary, touche......

or would that be touchee in this case?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.