Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Hubby
01Marlin
# Posted: 18 Mar 2011 20:32

Does the use of the term "hubby" bother other users as much as I? It is like running one's nails down a chalkboard, in my opinion! I guess the only thing that would be even more bothersome would be the use of the term "wifey".

Gary O
# Posted: 19 Mar 2011 03:32

I dunno, asked wifey, and she said, "I don't know Schmoopy, what does ooo fink?"

Oh, maybe serious here.......as long as my woman of 42 yrs calls for me (and I hear her) the term really doesn't matter much.
'Hubby' and 'wifey'? There's worse.
'Stud Muffin' is kinda oxymoronic...unless it's a term of endearment your boss Charlie uses, then it's somewhat of a cause to do some personal inventory.

OK, r-e-a-l serious; if the irritation is from a term of endearment from your mate, try not hearing their voice ever again.

There's other things

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Mar 2011 05:37

Don't botter me nun.I asked honeybunch if it botter her and she say naaaw,sweety pie,don't botter me nun neither.

hattie
# Posted: 19 Mar 2011 12:37

I only call my Hubby, "Hubby" on this forum cuz he doesn't have a proper handle here. *S* There's lots worse I could call him. *grin*

naturelover66
# Posted: 19 Mar 2011 22:56

LOLOL...... ahhhhh well, My hubby is just happy that i give him some attention. I agree with Hattie .

BlaineHill
# Posted: 19 Mar 2011 23:56

01Marlin,
There is obviously an element of eccentricity on this forum. My advice would be to recognize that the best ideas you will find will come from the creative fringe element. It is from those who have decided to move closer to the edge that you will learn the most from. Just enjoy the ride.

cabingal3
# Posted: 20 Mar 2011 01:33

well it comes from computer language.DH.dear husband.
so then it goes to hubby and to me,huggy! dear huggy!

Gary O
# Posted: 20 Mar 2011 11:57 - Edited by: Gary O

Quoting: BlaineHill
an element of eccentricity

fringe element

closer to the edge

Hey, I'm likin' those words BlaineHill
Been doin' some personal inventory of late.
I may be one of those fringe dwellers.
Izzat a good thing?
I do check the edge. And I'm thinkin', if one checks the edge, one has to be quite near, or on the edge.
Seems most times, as I wade thru this stream of life, I'm checkin' the depth of the next step with a stick, but sometimes I leave the stick on the bank, and eventually get wet.
Haven't been wet in awhile, and cabi thinks I only like fishing from the bank, but we'll both be a strollin' the creek soon....with four sticks. Some edges have quite the drop off (I've learned), and if she found one with both feet, she wouldn't be callin' me 'Hubby'
Then again, I may just be of the eccentric genre...........
Getting' wet can be exhilarating

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.