Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Building Plan - 10 x 10 bunkie with overhanging loft
<< . 1 . 2 .
razmichael
# Posted: 7 Nov 2020 20:09

Some free ones at The Spruce with the first in the list seeming to be close bunkie and includes full plans.

rpe
# Posted: 9 Nov 2020 14:41

Shanty, I'm near where your build site is located, and purchased all the lumber for my recent workshop build from Lahaie Lumber. They were very good to deal with, and offer rough-cut lumber at a significant discount compared to dressed and graded. Total cost for framing lumber, support beams, and plywood siding for my 14x24 workshop was about 3k. Adding pier supplies, steel roof, and modest electrical and we're still below 5k. Do check with local building officials first though. If you're in an organized township requiring permits, then the ungraded lumber likely won't be an option.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.