Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Malone, NY Area Small Cabin Builder Recommendations
<< . 1 . 2 .
spoofer
# Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:03

GEO the only thing I would do different is turn the Loo around, so that you can enjoy the wonders of nature while your "busy". I have an old 14x24 in Orwell, about 100 miles south of you.

geobuild
# Posted: 26 Aug 2021 22:30

Quoting: jsahara24
Nice setup!

Thanks!

geobuild
# Posted: 26 Aug 2021 22:36

Quoting: gcrank1
Sounds like from the regs that your 'hunting/fishing cabin has to be off-grid?

I attached the Adirondack Park Agency definition of Hunting/Fishing cabin. Basically not attached to grid power, no pressurized water system and no septic system. I'm using a battery right now for power and recharge with a generator. Solar install next year. I'm collecting roof rainfall and will filter it and we have a composting toilet.
HuntingFishingCabin..pdfAttached file: APA Def

geobuild
# Posted: 26 Aug 2021 22:37

Quoting: spoofer
GEO the only thing I would do different is turn the Loo around,

LOL..... In that pic the toilet isn't installed yet..... I rotated it 90 degrees so there's a nice throne view out the window.....

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.