Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / missing my woods and cabin.
<< . 1 . 2 .
cabingal3
# Posted: 5 May 2012 16:15

me too gal.hee hee.just a change.some fresh mountain air.no damn grown kids calling us all every second.ha ha ha.cannt wait.

trollbridge
# Posted: 5 May 2012 16:33

Yep....all that and more!!!!

ErinsMom
# Posted: 6 May 2012 08:20

cabingal3,
I have just been catching up. Speaking of potatoes, last year my brother stacked up three old tires, filled with good dirt and planted ONE sweet potatoe plant. During the summer, he had a beautiful vine hanging down over the ugly tires. Come fall, he removed the top then middle tire, to find over 50 of the biggest sweet potatoes you can imagine.
I would have never thought of doing that.

cabingal3
# Posted: 6 May 2012 14:27

Quoting: ErinsMom
Speaking of potatoes, last year my brother stacked up three old tires, filled with good dirt and planted ONE sweet potatoe plant

thanks ErinsMom.this is wonderful i love it.i know people get garbage cans and fill with dirt and put tater cuttings in the soil.and grow taters in tall garbage cans.they fill up the can with taters.i sure love sweet taters.we cannt grow those up in our woods.i found out we have a no frost window of about a month.pretty cold every nite.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.