IMG_20120722_161230..jpg
IMG_20120722_161230..jpg
IMAG0166.jpg
IMAG0166.jpg
I'll never get tired of this view
I'll never get tired of this view

quoddy camper
# Posted: 2 Sep 2012 06:11

So we spent our first vacation at the cabin. I got the bedroom wall up the door on and some temp cabinets and a counter top in. We had a great time, even had some company come and spent a night. Didn't take many pics but the ones I do have I will post.....

sparky1
# Posted: 2 Sep 2012 07:06

Great Looking Job& write up. Love the Progress pictures ,
have a great weekend.
sparky1 in s.Va.

quoddy camper
# Posted: 2 Sep 2012 12:07

thanks sparky1. I guess i only took 1 picture, guess i was to busy. Anyways here it is. hope you have a great weekend
Inside Cabin
Inside Cabin

quoddycamper
# Posted: 10 Sep 2012 18:30

so I was down this weekend and changed the cuboard.

quoddy camper
# Posted: 31 Jan 2013 07:13

So The plans for this year are this. Built the outhouse complete with composting toilet. Build the Deck 8x32 with a 8x12 sceen room on the end of the cabin. Put Shingles on the exterior, and hopefully start insulating the inside by late summer early fall. Hope everyone had a great christmas and winter.... It's almost Cabin time again!!!!!

Purplerules
# Posted: 2 Feb 2013 02:43

Great cabin. Looks like many years of great memories for the girls and you. We put our composting toliet in last trip. Next is insulation for us.
Spring Break will be our first full week vacation at the cabin.
Keep the pic's coming it is so nice dreaming with others through them.

quoddy camper
# Posted: 2 Feb 2013 15:27

So I had the day off and figured i would make use of it. set out to build my own version of the luggable loo. so far total investment of 4 bucks for a new bucket. everything else is reclaimed including the seat i took off the toilet we replaced at the house. Thanks Purplerules, we have a blast every time we go. can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can start going again....
Throne
Throne

trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Feb 2013 16:09

Awesome way to spend a day off! Funny how something so simple can make ya so happy,we did the same thing and I love it!

Popeye
# Posted: 2 Feb 2013 17:46

Quoting: quoddy camper
Thanks Purplerules, we have a blast every time we go. can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can start going again

Either you are eating too much mexican food or you really like the outhouse!

quoddy camper
# Posted: 2 Feb 2013 19:01

Popeye i think its alittle of both Can't wait to try it out. Trollbridge, what do you use in yours? Im thinking about fine sawdust, mainly because i can get it fairly easy. Hope everyone is getting through the wintner fine. come on spring.

trollbridge
# Posted: 3 Feb 2013 21:48

That was funny up there Popeye!

Our outhouse has a 300 gallon holding tank but our toilet like yours is indoors and only used for pee.mainly at night...unless it is freezing cold...then it gets used during the day too. We just use some blue RV juice.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.