Small Cabin
≡
HOME
Discussion Forum
Cabin Property
Property Selection
Site Planning
Site Preparation
Building Permits
Build Cabin
Building Materials
Tools
Design Options
Foundation
Floor
Frame
Doors & Windows
Electrical
Interior Finishing
Cabin Cost/BoM
Other Structures
Off-Grid Living
Power Source
Water Supply
Cabin Heating
Outdoor Living
Picture Gallery
Tips
FAQ
Books
Link to Us
Contact Us
Search This Site:
-
Forums
-
Register/Sign Up
-
Reply
-
Search
-
Statistics
-
Small Cabin Forum
/
Off Topic
/
Does any like to read books?
<<
.
1
.
2
.
3
.
4
.
Author
Message
MtnDon
Member
#
Posted: 3 Oct 2026 11:53pm
Reply
I see I responded to this thread in 2017. Not much has changed other than I use digital books almost exclusively. I still use the public library but now am a member at two, one at home and one in the town near the cabin.
<<
.
1
.
2
.
3
.
4
.
Your reply
More smilies...
»
Username
»
Password
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or
register here
first.
Search Small Cabin Site: