Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Anyone have luck with wireless outdoor cameras to monitor their cabins?
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 .
paulz
# Posted: 14 Sep 2021 15:00

No questions asked by Spypoint about where you bought it, receipts, warranty when they replaced all mine.

I figure they probably make about 10 bucks on the camera sale, the monthly plan charge goes on and on. Better for them to have that.

paulz
# Posted: 14 Sep 2021 17:30

Quoting: gcrank1
Well, ya could just put a 'please close the gate' sign on it (even tho ya shouldnt have to) or the 'smile, youre on camera' sign.

Got that already, 8x12, right above the gate. I have a bumper sticker from the rod and gun club I belong to, maybe I'll put that up too. I recently took the no trespassing sign off the gate, makes it look uninhabited.
Screenshot_2021091.png
Screenshot_2021091.png

UPJoe
# Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:15

i also have and like the SpyPoint cams I'm 200 hundred miles away so it provides a sense of eye in the sky point of view while not having to drive 3hrs+

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:59

Paulz, kinda overkill on the sign post, arent ya?
IMG_8402.jpg
IMG_8402.jpg

paulz
# Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:02

I didn't want the wind to catch the sign and knock it over.

Hey did you get that sign from the National Woodland Owners? I never read the monthly rag.

paulz
# Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:23 - Edited by: paulz

I bought this little camera the other day on a whim, $10. Online shopping gets addictive, good thing I'm cheap. It's about a one inch cube. Li battery, USB charge, motion detection, SD card storage, video and stills.. Came with about the worst Chinenglish instructions so I checked online, turns out they are a pretty popular thing with lots of English instructions. I'm still testing it out and learning the capabilities but have managed to record some motion detected video. Plan is to have it in the cabin. Can also be a dashcam, bodycam..not sure about outdoors.

Description and review

https://securityamp.com/sq11-mini-dv/
sq11mini.b137467.55e.jpg
sq11mini.b137467.55e.jpg

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.