Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / New cabin. 22x 28
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
BRADISH
# Posted: 13 Sep 2021 14:18

Looks good! I think as usual, you'll have the most critical eye for it. I don't immediately see any repetitions in the pattern. A good choice of paint color may help mask it in the end anyways.

I hear you about the rain. Rained on us one day solid this past week and it was a slog through the muck. Fortunately we got lucky with mostly dry weather otherwise.

jsahara24
# Posted: 13 Sep 2021 16:24

Quoting: BRADISH
I think as usual, you'll have the most critical eye for it.

This is definitely the case for me as well......

Looking good, keep up the good work...

Grizzlyman
# Posted: 14 Sep 2021 18:18

Quoting: BRADISH

I hear you about the rain. Rained on us one day solid this past week and it was a slog through the muck

It’s amazing how muddy a site can get when all the vegetation is beat down from walking back and forth!! Especially under the roof edge where it drips!!

BRADISH
# Posted: 15 Sep 2021 13:11

Quoting: Grizzlyman
Especially under the roof edge where it drips!!

While it may be considered a bit of a luxury for a cabin, this is exactly why I will be installing rain gutters when the time comes.

Grizzlyman
# Posted: 19 Sep 2021 20:42

Up again this weekend. Finished my siding.. we’ll almost I ran out and need just about 20-30 more sections to finish the porch. But everything exposed is now sided. The top of the rake wall killed me up and down the ladder over and over… etc…

Next I need to finish inside the porch, and the single shakes under the windows and in the eaves …then caulk around the trim and then well paint it.
FEAAADB6A7204C6D8.jpeg
FEAAADB6A7204C6D8.jpeg
54ED05CAB91A4C338.jpeg
54ED05CAB91A4C338.jpeg

BRADISH
# Posted: 20 Sep 2021 13:20

It's always just one more thing, ain't it?

Looking good. Probably feels good to be closing things up before winter!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.