Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Finally Starting on Small Cabin
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
trollbridge
# Posted: 1 Dec 2011 15:28

I agree! Lucky you! Your pictures are helping me get in the mood for Christmas and right now I need all the help I can get!

TomChum
# Posted: 2 Dec 2011 00:06 - Edited by: TomChum

Quoting: SmlTxCabin
So I now have my cabin in the woods like I've always wanted and I no longer have a land payment!!!

Wow! That is a great turn of events. Congratulations.

fthurber
# Posted: 3 Dec 2011 11:07

But but but....where are the collar ties on the roof rafters? Do you ever get snow?

SmlTxCabin
# Posted: 6 Dec 2011 16:51

No snow.

Black Horse
# Posted: 8 Dec 2011 00:32

STC,
I live in Garland so I understand the "no snow." We are looking at some property down close to Rockport-Fulton to make the move. Might get a tad bit of "wind" there!! Great job, you've done well.

Purplerules
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 01:14

You cabin is so awe inspiring! We are on a similiar journey. We purchased our shell in Oct. 2012 and placed on 3 acrea's near a lake about 3 hours outside of Ft Worth. Looking forward to finishing out the inside. We decided on the tin ceiling when we were buying it and the model had it in it. So it was neat to see it in your cabin. It looks so good.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.