Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off Topic / Will you have a white Christmas?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
trollbridge
# Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:28

I'm not watching the game but all the packer fans are very excited! We wrapped up our Christmas celebration at our daughters place in time for our son to get home to watch the game-our daughter does not have T.V. service-just internet. His wife is due to have a baby very soon and our little 21/2 year old granddaughter said her little brother is coming tonight! Our son said it better wait till the game is over!!
Glad your Lions are giving y'all something to get excited about!!

It was so fun seeing our granddaughter today- I hadn't seen her for almost a week since I was sick. I love hearing GRRRAAAAANNNNDDDDDDMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA as she runs to me! That's the greatest Christmas gift ever!

naturelover66
# Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:35

Awwww ,nice way to spend the holiday!
All we need is snow.

trollbridge
# Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:37 - Edited by: trollbridge

Yep!
Hope you had a great Christmas as well!
Gotta go to my in-laws tomorrow to celebrate with Mr. Troll's family. They live in the Twin Cities. Rub some Viking fans the wrong way with all our Packer praise :) Lol!

trollbridge
# Posted: 26 Dec 2011 09:51

Here our some pictures from the U.P.
100_4484.jpg
100_4484.jpg
county highway
county highway
dirty car after highway
dirty car after highway
bobandellenkissing.j.jpg
bobandellenkissing.j.jpg

naturelover66
# Posted: 26 Dec 2011 14:47

Beautiful.

TomChum
# Posted: 26 Dec 2011 18:27 - Edited by: TomChum

No snow in the last month, in fact it's melting, and there is not enough on the ground for snowmobiling, and barely enough for sledding. Having my family with me was nice. We cut an xmas tree, and decorated a little, with solar/LED light sets. The girls strung popcorn and cranberries, with the intent to leave them to the birds after, except they brought them home. Also we made an apple pie.
Xmas at the cabin.
Xmas at the cabin.

neb
# Posted: 26 Dec 2011 18:31

TomChum

I have to say that is one very nice picture.

trollbridge
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 17:19 - Edited by: trollbridge

Naturelover66,
I heard you're getting snow in Detriot!!! Yippee!

We are s'pose to get flurries the next couple of days...not holding my breath. Yesterday we hit a record high of 52!

hattie
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 19:16

Very nice photo TomChum....That's what Christmas is all about.

We had some snow again here today and the snowmobiles have been ripping through town. *S*

trollbridge
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 19:41

Hattie- do you have snowmobilers stay at your hotel? They could keep you busy all winter long!

naturelover66
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 19:41

Only 1 inch..... which already melted..we need an Alberta Clipper !

trollbridge
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 19:45

Yep! Anyone up in Alberta that can send one down through Wisconsin and then over to Michigan???

hattie
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 20:42

trollbridge - We have some snowmobilers here right now. We don't get a lot of them, but we do get a few over the winter months. Our busiest time is the summer and fall (hunters). *S*

trollbridge
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 20:47

Are you right off the trails Hattie?

trollbridge
# Posted: 6 Jan 2012 11:55

naturelover~do you have any snow now????? What we got over the weekend is almost gone. Nothing worse than cold air and no snow and here I sit waiting for the propane delivery man to come fill our tank so we can stay warm...phooeey!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.