Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Northern wisconsin cabin
<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 33 . 34 . >>
trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Jun 2013 20:01

Thank you, Hattie!

We live out in the country and he was spraying in the ditch along side the road to keep it from creeping into his yard. There is quite a bit.

I don't know what happened to my trees. They are lining the driveway and they use to be pretty

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 9 Jun 2013 21:38

Hey Troll, are you a grandma again? How was your weekend?

neb
# Posted: 9 Jun 2013 22:29

trollbridge
Those are some great pictures of your family!

trollbridge
# Posted: 9 Jun 2013 23:03

Thanks neb! Sounds like you've been having a great time at your cabin lately. Busy...gotta still find time for fishing and carving

Nope...not a new grandma yet! So excited though, cause tomorrow is the BIG day! Our daughter will have labor induced, so maybe by this time tomorrow???????We will see. I'll be babysitting the other 4 grandkids all day but will head to the hospital right after they are picked up. I can't wait to meet this new little wonderful bundle!

It was a very busy day today. We went to our 4 year old granddaughters birthday party. It was at the park, and she had a great time,but it rained and was 57 degrees, so when the wind blew through the pavilion it was cold! It could have been worse, but hello?, is it not June here!?!!! We left that a little early and headed about an hour away to a 'celebration of life' get together for our daughter in laws step father. He owned a bar, so it was held there. Lots of food and a live band-a great turn out of folks which was very nice. My throat is so sore tonight from having to talk over the music. I need a good night of sleep. After that we went to our daughters, about 45 minutes away, to drop off the bassinet and a dresser we painted up for the new baby. I can tell she is a bit nervous...did I say I'm totally excited?!?!!?

Me thinks me better get my tired butt to bed!
Oh, and it better not rain again tomorrow...I am so tired of rain and gloomy, dreary days

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 07:33

Wow! big day today.

trollbridge
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 07:51 - Edited by: trollbridge

I KNOW!!!!!

woke up at 4:30 and couldn't really go back to sleep cause I kept thinking about it!

Waiting for my grandkids now.....

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 08:13

Hope all goes well today !!!! and he will be born on my grandson's birthday today!!!!!! !!!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 08:15

AND one of the names they are considering is the same!

We'll see-I'll let ya know

trollbridge
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 20:15

OMG...this day was pure torture on so many different levels with my own kids home from school and the 4 grandkids!!!!! I need major SILENCE! The whole structure to my day went out the window about 10 minutes into my day with them...........................wow, I seriously need sleep! But I'm heading to the hospital-I seriously doubt he will be born today. Tomorrow, I am back at babysitting the 4. I may lose my mind if it doesn't go better than today

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 10 Jun 2013 21:41

Sorry to here that. I don't think many could handle it, but I'm sure you can.

trollbridge
# Posted: 11 Jun 2013 08:13

Thanks Owen it was a really stressful day.

Got home from the hospital a little after midnight. I managed to sleep between updates some. A bit of a zombie today, so far. She is at 8 cent. now, so not too much longer. I arranged for just a half day of kids so I can get back over there this afternoon.

Have a good day!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 11 Jun 2013 21:21

I know you're busy, but we are all waiting to here.

trollbridge
# Posted: 11 Jun 2013 22:51

He's a keeper!!!!

Finally born at 3 this afternoon after 30 hours of labor. He weighed 8#11oz and is 22" long. A cutie for sure-lots of dark hair, just like Noelle. He did have a fever when he was born, as well as his momma. I think they will both be fine, but in the meantime he is in the special care nursery. I haven't been able to hold him, but when I can, I sure will be ready!!!

I'm really bursting with pride for my daughter and son in law! Finally, their arms have been filled with their own little bundle! God blessed them all!

Oh, and his name is Collin Richard

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 12 Jun 2013 07:54

Welcome Collin! Glad you could join us. Congrats Troll and you newly expanded family. Maybe more will come easier now.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 12 Jun 2013 08:10

Congrats!!!!! so happy for all!!!!
and a Great name for a GRAND boy

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 12 Jun 2013 09:12

Congrats!

manny
# Posted: 12 Jun 2013 14:11

congrats troll . to you and yours.

trollbridge
# Posted: 12 Jun 2013 23:39

Thanks all! You are wonderful

Life is really something, isn't it? In just 4 short years I have become a grandma 5 times and a mom again myself! I feel so fortunate to have the love of those little kiddos. The time I have with them is tiring and messy and noisy, but it is also wonderfully special to me and I feel so lucky to have those little sticky arms wrapped around me and those happy little smiles and cute giggles to warm my day. Watching them all grow and develop is really amazing...each so different in their own special way

Good night, friends

hattie
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 00:04

Oh wonderful news trollbridge!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 11:52

Thank you so much Hattie. I hope you get the chance to become a grandma again. How is your son and daughter in law doing? I really hope they try again.

MJW
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 11:57

Congrats, TB!

I know you are proud!

hattie
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 12:39 - Edited by: hattie

Thanks trollbridge. They are doing just fine. I don't know if they will try again or not. We will be seeing them in July - Woo Hoo!!

We're going to visit all the other kids and my other grandson this weekend (we're playing hookie from the motel business for one night - shhhhh - don't tell anyone *LOL*).

Purplerules
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 18:03

Your whole family is such an inspiration! Congrats on the newest member, I am so happy for your daughter. I was one that also had trouble conceiving and it is such a mind trip. Show us pic of him when you can.

God Bless!

trollbridge
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 18:32 - Edited by: trollbridge

Hattie,
you go girl! yay...playing hookie will be fun! I won't tell! lol. btw...tell your dil that she still has plenty of time to conceive...after-all, look at me! lol.

purplerules,
thank you so much. it was about this time last year that we told them we were pregnant and it just about broke my heart I had shared the sadness with her every month before that in silence and to say it was stressful would be a huge understatement! i am just so very proud of them not only for the way they handled that news but also for the way they forged ahead and kept trying and sought out help. Our little Noelle and Collin will be great friends and I look forward to watching them grow up together

How many children do you have?

Here is pictures of the 3 babies in our lives
noelle 6 months
noelle 6 months
collin newborn
collin newborn
grayson 4 months
grayson 4 months

naturelover66
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 19:16

Congrats.... another beautiful addition.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 19:42

Oh, they are so nice and cute.

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 13 Jun 2013 22:13 - Edited by: silverwaterlady

TB-Congrats to you and your family! The babies are beautiful.
I can't remember the last time I held a baby! No grandchildren and none in the future as far as I can see. I have grand dogs.

hattie
# Posted: 14 Jun 2013 00:21

Oh such a beautiful, beautiful family!!! Those photos warm my heart!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 14 Jun 2013 09:04 - Edited by: trollbridge

MJW...thank you....it's true, I am proud

Silverwaterlady...you can come help me hold babies! There are plenty of times when an extra set of hands would be nice!

Hattie....you are so kind Enjoy your weekend!

Naturelover....thank you! Are you sure you are not ready to be a grandma yet?

Owen...kissable little cheeks they all have you in Ely today?

naturelover66
# Posted: 14 Jun 2013 19:32

Hey MeeMaw............ NO I am not ready.......... not for another ten years...... at least.
Enjoy those babies. Keep them away from me....... LOL

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 ... 33 . 34 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.