Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Our New Property and Project
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 .
bugs
# Posted: 3 Sep 2020 18:18 - Edited by: bugs

I thought I would attempt another video link.. This one is from end of May this year... As many "old timers" on Small Cabin Forum know we bought our place years ago (time does fly...) to enjoy wildlife, nature and escape the city when we could, etc... turns out we got way more wildlife than we thought we would get... Bonus!!!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOX3u19tzyL1NZrbBpXYXwW6_P1L0-t9zdYQnZH0snlU-zYF 89Tryqg-LLCG-l3rw/photo/AF1QipOncrIw27q8rsG9mYsoeCbd_oDn_-0Sg5osXZQ4?key=VmNFZHJXSERi SFprU1A5OFBXRlJMMHlKWm44NVZn

bugs
# Posted: 3 Sep 2020 18:39 - Edited by: bugs

I am also a bit of a biodiversity nerd... Much of my career has been related to it.... so here is the species count so far for our place plus another 30 species since I made up the list....
Biodiversity
Biodiversity

Just
# Posted: 3 Sep 2020 21:26

If only I could sit as long as bugs camera ,,I would eat better.

bugs
# Posted: 6 Sep 2020 19:41

Hey Just good to hear from you... Tomorrow I will post an excerpt (only about 10% of the real footage) our videos.. of two of our "residents" that got hi acclaim from my global friends..it may put you to sleep tho...

bugs
# Posted: 7 Sep 2020 10:12

This one starts with a great coyote chorus (unfortunately off camera...must talk to the choir and tell them to sing on camera )... and then 2 moose calves sat in front of the camera basking in the sunshine while mum was snoozing just of camera.. I find it is like watching a fish tank...

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOX3u19tzyL1NZrbBpXYXwW6_P1L0-t9zdYQnZH0snlU-zYF 89Tryqg-LLCG-l3rw/photo/AF1QipNi3xhDa_pBd7GiiG-Ey9QV58nhVW0iI0blWztS?key=VmNFZHJXSERi SFprU1A5OFBXRlJMMHlKWm44NVZn

Just
# Posted: 7 Sep 2020 10:29

The sights the sounds the smells even the feel of the moss and fungus add up to “wild”and I like it...

bugs
# Posted: 26 Jan 2023 16:16

Hey folks...it has been awhile since my last post it appears. We are still alive and kickin' and enjoying our little place especially with all the "issues" that have transpired since my last post... It was a great escape from covid.

Anyway...The lady wife bought a little drone. It is great fun and adds a whole new perspective to our place.
our yard site looking out over our little pond
our yard site looking out over our little pond
another view of our land/pond
another view of our land/pond
yard and fall colours
yard and fall colours
another view of the colours on our land
another view of the colours on our land

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.