Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / 16x32 Gambrel roofed cabin in northern WI
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 .
gcrank1
# Posted: 18 Oct 2022 13:50

Hope she just takes a look and doesnt ask,"how's it stuck to the ground?"
Lonnggg ago I received what I still consider good advice:
Dont tell em how fast ya where goin or how much ya had to drink!

WILL1E
# Posted: 18 Oct 2022 14:45

That's why all the photos i've given her have been from afar

travellerw
# Posted: 9 Nov 2022 10:52

Will1e.. Don't stress if she wants it anchored. Its not that big of a deal and can easily be done by one person. Here is a little red neck video on a guy doing just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1zKr0vTIc

BRADISH
# Posted: 10 Nov 2022 10:56

Quoting: WILL1E
The BI is referring to the anchoring of the entire cabin to the ground.

Well did you tell her thats why you drove 4" pile into the ground 25ft deep, and then covered them up with those cement blocks, except you forgot to take any photos of it and you can't remove those blocks now?

WILL1E
# Posted: 11 Nov 2022 15:31

Chris1212
# Posted: 22 Nov 2022 11:28 - Edited by: Chris1212

Quoting: WILL1E

Those supports are from Amazon.

Hi Will1e, do you have a link to the Amazon page for those supports, or what the name would be to search?

Thanks

BTW, I'd love to see any additional pics if you have any to share. I'm planning on building something similar this Spring only 16x20 and I'm planning to build on top of two side by side shipping containers.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.