Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / My project
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 16 . 17 . >>
toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 17 Dec 2016 21:09 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

It will be storage. I will really armor it up heavily and add ventilation to it so it wont sweat. No insulation, I want the inside temps to be close to the surrounding outside temps, dont want any sweating from temp differences. It will be cooler in the summer because of the pitched add on roof I will add to it over the existing flat top. Metal roof cover over that also (thinking fire now)

I may even get a few cans of darker brown and add highlights to the already painted brown container to shade it and make it look like log siding.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 4 Feb 2017 23:29 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

New addition to my apparel line. I have now 3 styles of hats (snap back) caps. Comes in the original Forest Service Brown, but now comes in digital cammo and army/Forest Service green.

I do now have the same embroidered patches ordered in the green. But I think the brown ones may look better. I have also added the Carhartt Watchmans stocking caps in green also. Already have those in Forest Service Brown.

I found a great wholesale source for those caps. They must think I have a massive operation, I get them for 95 cents to 1.25 each, but I have to order 12 to get that price. I ordered 20 of each. (email me if you are interested in my source, use me at my user name in this forum exactly as you see it @yahoo.com

I will have to order more brown patches by next month.

I usually just give these away to family and close friends.

What color do you like the best? I'm liking the green myself.
3 Caps
3 Caps

Gary O
# Posted: 5 Feb 2017 01:49

If I was to wear it, it'd be the green.
But the brown looks more official.

Shadyacres
# Posted: 5 Feb 2017 08:09

I can't believe the price ! Seems very good. I like the green and brown also.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 5 Feb 2017 11:20

I have under $3.50 in each cap total if you dont count my labor for sewing the patches on , you tell any of my buddies I have been sewing, I will deny it. . I paid more for the patches than the caps. Patches are $2.20 each, I could get them for 20 cents less if I get them without the iron on backing. But the iron on makes them more durable and can be used to hold them in place while sewing. The caps are $1.25 each.

I have the exact patch coming in green, this is the only green cap with the brown patch, I will use the green patches for the green caps. I will remove the brown patch on the green cap (was just sizing it up and it looks OK...) and then see how they look with the green patch. I will use the green patches for the green Carhartt Watchmans caps too. Next month, I will get another batch of brown patches, burning through those quick now.

This cabin and 40 acres has turned into a fun hobby, I am past building stages and thought the best part was done, so now I am in decorating the property and the accessories that goes with it stage now. Been loads of fun.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 26 Mar 2017 12:28 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

OK, just got the deed to the second 20 acres I bought besides my existing 20 acres. Owner carried contract (note was held by a title company/middle man) and with my income taxes, paid the balance off. Of course, there was a little more since I inquired to the pay off and when I paid it off, a few weeks had went by, so I sent them in the final payment of $7.84. Sale closed on July of 2014, gave him 10K down, so a little more than 2 years. Wife and I have been crowding ourselves just to get it paid off. Seller set it up for 8 years, but we paid $1K every month.

This was the 20 to my east of my existing 20, so I have an almost perfect 1/4 mile square, I am glad its done, we own it, it was a great opportunity, never developed (I call it wilderness ) but I am done buying land. Now that frees up and extra 1K a month.

OK, worked the last 2 Saturdays on my 20 foot container I had purchased at an auction for $1000, was in great shape overall. I welded up all the bolt holes around the perimeter (some shelves or something mounted in it??) welded brackets to bolt on a 4X4 top plate so I can attach a roof to it, armored up the doors, it huge pins inside of the doors, huge box over locks. Also added 3 vents on each side, one side, 3 down low, other side, 3 near the roof. The vents have bug screens on the inside and baffling on the outside, so water cant get in, no one can look in, but air moves easily.

It heads up next month. I will have the site prepped in advance. Its going to set on a thick level bed of gravel, placed on virgin soil, minus duff/topsoil scraped from the top. Already called the hauler who hauled it from auction site to my cousins and gave him the haul date up there. He will contact me as the day gets closer.

I have 8 yards of gravel left there on site already from a 10 yard load I had dumped last year. I will have another 10 yards dumped to have on hand. I have grown accustomed to having lots of gravel on hand. I always have a use for gravel. I need to get a hold of my gravel guy to make sure there is no weight restrictions (after winter thaw) in place.

Pictures of container in place next month sometime. Stay tuned...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 26 Mar 2017 12:36

Quoting: Gary O
If I was to wear it, it'd be the green.
But the brown looks more official.

Gary, I have the green patches now, so they look good on the green hats. If you email me, I will ship you one. Just email me at (myusernameinthisforum @ yahoo.com) Let me know if Cabi wants one too. And color too, ie brown green or digital cammo.

Gary O
# Posted: 26 Mar 2017 22:01

Quoting: toyota_mdt_tech
If you email me, I will ship you one.

Man, there was a time I'd a taken you up on that

Had about 200 caps
My prizes were UPS, FedX, ODF&W
All but one gone now, and it should be burned, but caught some good steelhead with it.

Scared some kids outa poaching fish with the ODF&W cap.

Anyway, thanks for the offer
Mighty kind
But I'm all capped out.

Cheers

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 26 Mar 2017 23:31 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Gary, I did the exact same thing, started to collect a few here and there, next thing I knew, it was consuming me, so years back, I gave most of those away. All were new too. I have none now, kicker is, I doNT even wear hats either.

Keep a fire Gary.

Gary O
# Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:48

kicker is, I dotn even wear hats either

Now that’s funny

What cured me was grabbing one off the rafters and slamming it on my head.
Only thing, there was a wasp nest in the crown.
When one does something that causes an unexpected, possibly harmful event, there’s a moment of time where one becomes quizzical.
Took about 10-15 seconds before I shed the cap and made my way outa the shop.

Yeah, the ol’ rag of which bears a slight resemblance of a onetime cap, is the only one left, and it will no longer fit my odd shaped bean.
So there it sits, in the shop, with the scars of many a trip to a stream thru the brush, doing its job of causing a memory and a smile.

I think it had 'Fish Fever, Catch it' embroidered on it.

cheers

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 1 May 2017 19:00 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Container project update:
Got the site prepped Thursday. My cousin brought over his Kubota 15HP 4WD tractor, we graded the landing pad. Went over it by hand for fine tuning. Measured out the footprint and made the pad larger. Then hand packed all the soil down.

Fortunately, I have a 10 yard gravel pile on hand, really glad I did too. Road weight restrictions still in place and quarry's over there just started making gravel again. Cold winters, frozen grounds shuts then down over the winter.

My shipper I found on craigslist (hard to find good help on craigslist sometimes) but he did delivered it from auction house to my cousins and as you know, I spent a few weekends over there armoring it up and prepping it for cabin life. Craiglist shipper was first class and he hauls loads for a business. Nice fella, I wil use him again.

He showed up Friday around 2PM, without a tilt bed trailer, he had 2 metal pipes for rollers, some high lift jacks and a winch in the middle front of the trailer bed and he laid that container exactly where I wanted it. It went flop right onto my pad. Slick the way he did it and you can tell he has done this many times.

I put my 6 foot level on the floor from front to back and left to right and it was dead level.

Then went into town. picked up enough 4X6 to run across the top to act as a wall top plate to hook the roof too. I have already welded 3" angle iron brackets in place to bolt it down.

I extended it 18 inches past the back and 7 feet past the front. Both for a porch plus overhang. Cemented in 2 post anchors in deep footers using sono tubes, gravel around the sides to prevent water and frost heaving in winter. Final picture is how it was left. The black spots is primer where I welded. The welding on the sides was filling drilled bolt holes for whatever they had mounted inside.

I went with the 4X6 across the top because I had to notch to to fit over the containers corner support columns and with a 4X4, would lot of left me much room. I couldn't put a post next to the container to support it or the door wouldn't open. I also ran a ledger lock 5" lag screw up from the underside 2 inches past the notch. I also did cut 1.5" angle iron to weld on it needed. But shouldn't need it. It all went on real nice, is perfectly plumb, level and square.
I treated this like a foundation, because I want the rest to fall in place quickly. I know anything short of that results on loads of time consumption and custom fitting every piece.
prepped landing pad.
prepped landing pad.
container dropped right in place
container dropped right in place
in relationship to the cabin
in relationship to the cabin
able to back right up to it...
able to back right up to it...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 1 May 2017 19:03 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

More pictures....

It will have a 4/12 pitched roof, green in color to match the cabin and forest service brown paint job to continue our forest service/state and national park theme. I will use T1-11X8 siding on the gable ends. The porch overhang with be closed in with a crawl space access in it and will use bird block vents and a 12" square spark proof gable end vents.

I am still trying to figure out how to insulate the ceiling. Keep in mind, my rafter ties (2X6) will be 5.5" off the metal container roof. So if I put staple in stuff in the bays (24" OC, ie 22.5" wide) will still have the air gap under it, and concerned about sweat from cold/hot metal surfaces. A breathable vapor barrier, membrane???

I finish roof in August
left side and gravel fire break
left side and gravel fire break
right side and gravel fire break
right side and gravel fire break
front with framework in place
front with framework in place
sonotube footers and post anchors...
sonotube footers and post anchors...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 1 May 2017 19:45 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Here is the best picture I can find of the notched section.
Notched at container support columns
Notched at container support columns
spot for 5 locks, one is a steel box
spot for 5 locks, one is a steel box

Gary O
# Posted: 2 May 2017 01:12

Nicely done, toy
nicely done

manny
# Posted: 2 May 2017 10:52

Yes sir very well done

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 6 May 2017 09:43 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Got a PO (in a business, its a purchase order, in a marriage, its a permission order) for a new tractor. Well, now that I have the PO, I'm not sure I want to move right now. I really dont have a use for it till next spring, higher priority is a HD woodchipper. As a timber farmer, I have loads of work to do, mainly cleaning out thick stands of small dense areas which is also a real fire danger. I have been looking at Kubota, Massey Ferguson and John Deere. But mainly MF and Kubota. Looking at 25-32HP range, want industrial tires (not the AG or turf) must be 4WD, hydro-static transmission and will get a front bucket/loader. and overhead roof, ie sun/rain cover. Anyway, local Kubota dealer has a real nice used 50 hours 2009 32HP unit for a great price. I will look at that today, then head over to the MF dealer and look some more. MF stuff was priced a little lower. Both are top notch. Not really interested in the Kioti (Korean) or the Mahindra (India) but I know they are good quality, long term parts (way down the road) might be an issue. My cousins old 78 Kubota, he still has no issues getting parts. This is what I want, a good network long after the sale. In reality, the woodchipper that can ingest these small trees is a higher priority IMHO, but with a tractor, I could get the PTO driven one too. I will have tape measure in hand to see if the bigger 32HP unit will fit into a container. I'm certain it will with room to spare. But will my Kawasaki Mule also fit in too? With with bucket up, 4X6 under it to hold it up.The ROPS will fold over if its too tall. Container is 8 feet high, just under 8 feet wide inside and just under 20 feet long inside.

Anyway, I have secure a place to keep it. I do have 2 large projects in my own yard that with a tractor would turn a big task into a quick and simple one. I would get the backhoe also shortly down the road, probably box scraper too. Then as time goes on, a power post hole auger.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 6 May 2017 19:19

Done!

Kubota L2501

The BX model, too small, fine for planting daffodil bulbs. The B model, still small, bigger, but light duty. L model, industrial, massive size/weight. Be delivered a week from today.

I got it with the quick release bucket, sun/rain cover and rear blade. More options down the road.

They are offering 0% financing for 60 months. That is good till I think end of June?
Generic picture, grabbed from Kubota site to give you idea of the size of it.
Kubota L2501
Kubota L2501

bldginsp
# Posted: 6 May 2017 20:54

I've been researching tractors for quite a while now, and eventually plan to get something in that range. Can't go wrong with Kubota, but the alternatives are attractive. I don't think parts will be an issue with Mahindra and Kioti, but I agree to be wary of brands that may have parts issues down the road, especially if you plan to keep it a long time. Mahindra is now the the largest tractor manufacturer in the world, which pretty much guarantees that the aftermarket parts makers will always have a sizable market for all the replaceables. Kioti seems to be one of the highest quality units around, rivaling Deere and Kubota. The South Koreans are really on the ball these days and in some cases make engines etc. for other major manufacturers. Mahindra engines are (or were) Mitsubishi, which has always been a Japanese lower cost alternative to Yanmar and Kubota. But if you are never going to put over 2000 hours on the tractor anyway, it will hold up.

Hydrostatic transmissions are very popular because they are so easy to drive, but I am seriously considering a power shuttle instead. Power shuttle lets you shift between forward and reverse without using the clutch- it automatically clutches and shifts using hydraulic controls. The advantage here is power- a power shuttle is a gear transmission, so once in gear, no hydraulics, so no loss of power. Hydrostatic transmissions rob about 10% of the engine power just to operate the hydraulics, gear is much more efficient. As well, hydro trans is very expensive to repair. Simple gear transmissions are dirt simple so you can do it yourself, but power shuttle is more complicated than straight gear, still less expensive to repair than hydro. If you get a used International Hydro from the 1970s or 80s, it costs $10,000 to rebuild the hydro.

One way or the other I won't get a straight gear because I'll do a lot of snow clearing which requires shuttling back and forth from forward to reverse, a real pain in the neck with a straight gear and you burn up the clutch. But I'll only get hydro if there are no power shuttles available in the range I'm looking.

Don't know what kind of work you are planning to do with it Toyota, but I do not want to get anything less than 30-35 horsepower. Too many people on the forums complain about not enough power in the 25-30hp range. They say a tractor in that range barely has enough umph to move itself let alone both itself and a serious load up a hill. But I can't really say since I have never had anything larger than my Farmall A, a meager 18hp.

What I really want is a 4wd 60-70hp diesel with a loader and power shuttle. THAT would move some snow...

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 6 May 2017 21:14 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

bldg, the power issue shows up on PTO driven gear. Not in the ability to lift with the bucket. In fact, this chassis is the same as the 33 and 39HP. There is a smaller 25HP model and I asked why? He said the torque on a diesel is where the work happens, the torque is different. If one planned on lots of PTO work, this is where the higher HP numbers shine. I really have no plans for PTO driven equipment at all and a power post auger requires a real big tractor because of the sheer volume of hydraulic fluid required to run one of those. The lifting capacity on the front buckets are the same on all 3 models, ie 25, 33 and 39 L series.

My task will be clearing trees, fence lines, trails to run fence lines, leveling pads for campsites, shuttling gravel to campsites and maybe a box scraper down the road and bucket to pull out sapling stumps like a weed.

Where my cabin is, those other brands dont exist, even as it is, I have no less than a 100 mile drive one way to get to a parts store. But going new, I should be OK for a while.

I will be exempt from the DPF filter system which squirts the cost way up.

I did look at Mahindra and Kioti. I didnt even plan to buy, just look and my next stop was going to be the Massey Ferguson dealer. The Kubota salesman said they will be cheaper prices. I wasnt after cheap, but quality. Like a Toyota, they cost more, but for a good reason.

I will report back my findings when I realy put it to work. Probably be next year in the spring before it gets is actual workout.

Appreciate the feedback too bldginsp

Just
# Posted: 6 May 2017 22:35

Great choice Toyota I have a old B 7100 hst. with 4000 hr.on it ,
Bought new in 79 . never had any major repairs ,changed injectors once.thats it. its been pumping water this week 24 hr. shifts over a 100 hr this week on a 10 in. pump 800 gal. per min.
Insidently you can shift the Hydro to nutral to stop turning the pump for pto work. The tactor only burns a quart of fuel a hr.burns no oil . we have lots of tractors but no better than the kabota...
20170331_091018.jpg
20170331_091018.jpg
20170506_092006.jpg
20170506_092006.jpg
20170424_132011.jpg
20170424_132011.jpg

bldginsp
# Posted: 7 May 2017 01:18

Toyota- that's good info on the PTO issue. I too have no plans for heavy PTO operated implements, like a mower or snowthrower. So maybe I should get a smaller tractor like yours, and use other money for a 4wd diesel pickup with a big blade up front. I'll be interested to see how yours works out. It will certainly feel good when you have a shiny new orange in your driveway.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 7 May 2017 11:30 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Quoting: bldginsp
Toyota- that's good info on the PTO issue. I too have no plans for heavy PTO operated implements, like a mower or snowthrower. So maybe I should get a smaller tractor like yours, and use other money for a 4wd diesel pickup with a big blade up front. I'll be interested to see how yours works out. It will certainly feel good when you have a shiny new orange in your driveway.

The salesman said the ability for a tractor to do work is based on the weight. And I know this to be true. MSRP on the L2501 is at 18K with front loader, super price. I got the rear blade for $99 and 0% financing. You can get it now with even 0 down, walk in with no money in you wallet, go home with a brand new tractor. I have zero debt, and no fiance charges for 5 years is chump change. They offered good insurance that covers fire, theft, cosmetic damage, failing off in transport (basically anything that could happen to it) for $21 a month, part of my monthly payment. I asked the salesman if I could keep this after the 60 months and they said no. So paying it off super early like I usually do may not be an advantage, I lose my cheap insurance.

With my place being done as far as cabin goes, I have been working on the surroundings, ie landscape, decorations, I told the wife, you are going to see huge transformations really quick now. Stuff is going to really start happenign at an accelerated rate.

Plans will be to first grade the 2 large RV campsites and the one smaller RV site by getting them nearly perfectly leveled and smoothed out, spread gravel, clean up trails, this includes a patch on the inside of the fence line. I will keep this clear to make for running fence line with the Kawasaki Mule much faster and keep it free of vegetation for fire break. Start to clear fence line on the new (back 20) 20 acres I picked up, so far, its not fenced in, all natural, the road entrance is fenced off and gated, that is all. I have some old logging roads that have grown over, some I will clean up to move about the 20 acres quicker.

I will pick up a backhoe for this eventually, but first, probably a box scraper and that will probably do me as far as implements goes.

They wanted to get mine delivered yesterday, I said I am in no hurry, would next Sat be fine and they said yes.

So stay tuned for big improvements and additions (postings) to this thread of mine starting in spring of 2018.

bldginsp
# Posted: 7 May 2017 12:24

Sounds like a plan. Take lots of pics.

On the subject of 0% financing, I see it as a tradeoff. When you buy a tractor from a dealer at 0%, you must pay full retail price, or whatever they set it at. You can't dicker the price. If you pay cash up front you can dicker, and usually knock 5-10% off the price. Most of us can't pay cash up front, but if you get a loan from a bank you can. Those loans will usually be around 7%. If you do the math, the least expensive way to buy a new tractor without all the cash up front is put down as much as you can, finance the rest of it through a bank, and pay off the loan early.

Doing this, you might dicker $1500 off the price, then pay $500 or so in interest as you pay off the loan, so on paper you come out ahead. But it requires a large down and higher payments. With 0% the payments are smaller, though the price was higher. It's a tradeoff. As one tractor dealer put it, "You pay for 0% financing".

One thing to be aware of when buying a used newer tractor is that the seller may still have debt on the tractor. Say he bought it for $20,000 on financing and still owes $8,000. He wants to sell it to you for $15,000. If you pay him the full $15,000 bit then he does not pay off the $8,000, you basically owe that $8,000, and you bought the tractor for $23,000. The debt, by law, moves with the tractor, not the owner. If you take it to a dealer and they look it up and see there is debt, they can seize it. The solution is easy- when you buy the tractor, write two checks- one to the dealer and one to the owner. Dealers will research serial numbers to see if there is any debt on the unit. If the seller balks at any of this, leave immediately, no matter how sweet the deal.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 7 May 2017 16:07

Well, I had the cash in the bank to buy it outright, but was planning on 10K down, but at 0%, I didnt see any use in it. The selling dealer will get their $$$ fast right from Kubota financing.

I got finacing for free and a 800 back blade for 100, or 700 off. I'm good with it and it was under my max threshold I had in my head going in.

I thought about just knocking it out quick, but then I lose that great insurance they have. But no matter what, at any time, I have the cash in savings to pay it off if an emergency arose.

I can hardly wait to get to work with this thing.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 10 May 2017 21:42 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

OK, you all know my theme is national forest, national park, state park looks. I found a great website for signage. You can go to the regular signs or the "custom" signs. I also have the "campground" sign, the "hiking trail" sign, the "dont feed the bears" sign, going to scare the grandkids when they come over for family camp in August and see that one and I have "Ranger Station" which is my cabin. http://www.campgroundsigns.com/
Anyway, went and ordered 3 of the 18"X18" of these.

Also ordered the BBQ stand from:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200586783_200586783

Just went on sale today, was 109, now 99. Had it shipped to my work (commercial address) and it was only $25 ($30 for residential)

They have the nice park like fire rings too.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200384092_200384092
Ranch Sign
Ranch Sign
BBQ on a swivel stand
BBQ on a swivel stand
Fire Ring
Fire Ring

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 13 May 2017 22:55

Took delivery of the tractor. I have to say Kubota is a work of art, outstanding craftsmanship, workmanship, well thought out engineering. What a gorgeous tractor, its really big and its got power. I am going to get loads of work done this year, and especially next year.
tractor.jpg
tractor.jpg
tractor2.jpg
tractor2.jpg

Gary O
# Posted: 13 May 2017 23:06

SWEET!

Shadyacres
# Posted: 14 May 2017 10:01

Nice tractor Toyota, you are giving me the fever for a new one. I have a 94 JD 770 which I love and have never had to do anything to it except change oil and fuel filters. I really use it hard too. If I get another I think I would want a little bigger one.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 14 May 2017 17:35 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

As I was listening to the salesperson school me on all the operations I already knew, (it was informational) the guy in the shop is working on a rider mower and stops by as he is driving out and says to me: "the only thing you need now is 3 weld on hooks and some orange paint". He had no idea who he was dealing with. I was one step ahead of him, had already ordered them, had them at home waiting for welding on. I had to substitute a generic orange to cover the hooks and welds so they dont rust. But my original Kubota orange was just shipped and on its way.
Ground the paint off, measured them out, right over the ram location and one dead center. Squared it up with my right angle welding magnet, tacked it in place, removed magnet and glued er up.
3_hooks.jpg
3_hooks.jpg
3hooks.jpg
3hooks.jpg
hook_weld.jpg
hook_weld.jpg

RiverCabin
# Posted: 16 May 2017 08:59

Done!

Kubota L2501

The BX model, too small, fine for planting daffodil bulbs. The B model, still small, bigger, but light duty. L model, industrial, massive size/weight. Be delivered a week from today.

Good choice, I purchased an L3200 new six years ago come August. Up until then I had used a 1952 Ferguson TO-30 and the power steering and 4wd were a godsend.

Unless you want a belly mower, I found the BX abnd B lines to be too low for any real brush work. I certainly appreciate the higher seating position on the L.

If you plan to do any clearing, you may want to consider a tooth bar. Here is an example.

http://www.ratchetrake.com/

The one above is the one I use. I like it best because you can drag it backward to get out all the nasty prickly things that are a bear to clear.

I've only had one problem on my Kubota and that was a safety switch, specifically the clutch/starting safety switch. The second winter, it started acting like the starter was going out. After much consternation, I found that Kubota likes to have the safety switches adjusted to the furthest tolerances. It had broke itself in just enough to intermittently open the connection making the starter sound like it had bad brushes. I did the field expedient repair of superglueing a penny on the bar which contacted the switch and fixed it properly come spring.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.